As general medical specialists, GPs are well placed to manage and to facilitate self management of many different long-term illnesses.
We aim to provide quality, easily accessed care of your chronic illness in your own community.
We invest much time and effort to keep our services up to date. Our GPs aim to keep people independent in their own community.
We regularly audit all our patients with long term illnesses to ensure our high standards are maintained. We also share patient’s Medical Care with different hospital clinics and specialists if needed.
Chronic conditions can affect any system in the body. Examples include:
- Rheumatology : Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis.
- Endocrinology: Thyroid Disorders, Polycystic Ovaries, Diabetes Mellitus.
- Mental Health : Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia.
- Dermatology: Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne
- Cardiovascular: Ischaemic Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure.
- Respiratory: Asthma, COPD.
- Neurological: Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke.
- Gastroenterology: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Coeliac Disease